BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, July 12, 2009

Maintenance.

Hey Webosaurs,
Flydosaurus here! Webosaurs is uprgrading the server and making it better. It would be possible that you would get aout-disconnected but don't worry , you will usually to log back in instantly. And prepare for new servers the Webosaurs Team is right now testing them. I can't wait.

Ah, and don't forget about Mimo's party next Saturday! Scroll down to the older post to know the details.

-Flydosaurus

2 Webosauric comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi.Im about a month old in Webosaurs and I was wondering if I can help you in this site.To Post of course.
I have some experince in Cp posting but 6 months I quit Cp.
Im just hoping and asking if you will add me as a writer here
P.S. IM a pterry like you too
P.S.S. mariodude100@aim.com

Anonymous said...

Hey you should check out my site its: www.webosaurshintsandcheats.wordpress.com
Maybe we can go on webosaurs together.